Self-paced, world class, e-learning courses. Eliminate waste, reduce variability, eradicate errors and improve customer service by making sure you and your workforce are properly trained. An excellent way to get there is through e-learning and pocket guide training tools.
This course is designed to provide awareness of Six Sigma principles to employees at any level in the organization. Students will learn to identify the benefits of a Six Sigma implementation, how the DMAIC process is used, and the roles of various team members.
- Benefits of a Six Sigma implementation and why Six Sigma works in contrast to other quality improvement programs.
- Questions and considerations in the Six Sigma project selection process.
- How the DMAIC process can be used to achieve the stated goals.
- Six Sigma metrics including DPMO, Sigma Quality Level, defect rate, specification limits and standard deviation.
- Roles and responsibilities for people in the Six Sigma support infrastructure as well as for each employee.
- How each individual employee's support can help achieve results.
Learning Modules Included
- Six Sigma Introduction
- Voice of the Customer
- Pareto Analysis
- Introduction to Process Mapping
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
Ask e-Learners … we produce the best e-Learning. When you experience our design, real-life scenarios, compelling interactivity, studio-quality video, appealing graphics, professional audio, and dynamic self-assessments, you’ll see why our e-Learning is tops.
Flexible and Modular
Make the e-Learning fit you. Its easy. Use only what you need. Deploy stand-alone for individuals and blended for classes. Teach less, not more. Fine-tune with surveys, questions, and learning paths. And if you need “custom,” no one has a better process or more experience, just give us a call.
After you purchase, an email will be sent with log-in instructions.