« return to search results
|The Memory Jogger II Healthcare Edition
The Memory Jogger™ II Revised Healthcare Edition
The best resource for helping hospitals, clinics, physician practices and medical teams to learn about and implement quality improvement processes.
Who should buy it?
• Healthcare administrators
• Chief Medical Officers
• Chief Nursing Officers
• Emergency Department Directors
• Patient Care Directors
• Quality and Safety managers
• Human Resource professionals
What are the benefits?
• Become a visionary leader
• Tips for controlling costs and improving efficiency
• Learn to “keep it simple” by making critical changes with quick, repeated Plan, Do, Check, Act Cycles
• Gain appreciation for effective team work
• Acquire skills to achieve patient-focused excellence
• Tools to achieve increased patient safety
• Understanding of nurturing and valuing staff and partners
• Learn to manage for innovation by using data and appreciating experience
• Identify the link between fulfilling social responsibility and promoting community health
- Revised problem solving/process improvement model
- Actual hospital/healthcare case studies
- Tools for improving clinical education, staffing with limited resources and identifying processes to improve diagnosis and treatment of disease
- Tools for improving delivery of services from the emergency department to radiology to laboratories
Healthcare’s Financial Health In Critical Condition
Healthcare’s challenges seem to increase daily in size and complexity. As professionals you put your mission first and too often let the implementation of good ideas lag behind. Fortunately other industries have experienced the same frustrations, and you can borrow and adapt their tools and approaches to bring about dramatic improvements in your hospital, clinic or practice.
In this handy Memory Jogger, you’ll find a wealth of easy-to-use examples and tips to do just that. In fact, an increasing number of healthcare contributors are now “giving back” to the manufacturing and service industries that developed and tested these ideas originally. Whether your current focus is on a simple process or a key result, whether you are working individually or leading a team or an entire institution, you’ll find examples that will help you move better, faster and with greater ease. Perhaps best of all you’ll frequently find ways to reduce costs.