« return to search results
|Lean: Total Productive Maintenance Onsite Workshop
There are methods for ensuring that every piece of equipment in a production process always performs its required tasks and production is never interrupted. It's called Total Productive Maintenance (TPM). This one day workshop will acquaint participants with the nature of TPM as well as its methods and techniques.
The benefits of implementing TPM are:
- Reducing equipment breakdowns
- Minimizing production "lost time"
- Mitigating quality defects and claims
- Boosting productivity
- Maintaining a safer work environment
- Increasing the Return On Investment in equipment
- Raising the knowledge and skill levels of the production and maintenance workforce
Who Should Attend?
- Manufacturing professionals
- Process Improvement team members
- TPM team members
- Manufacturing Operations Management
- Maintenance Managers, Planners and Supervisors
- Production Supervisors or Team Leaders
- Process Engineers
Learning Objectives: By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define TPM
- Understand and explain the benefits of TPM
- Determine the impact of TPM on performance
- Describe the four phases of TPM
- Describe the four skill levels attained through the TPM Process training
To schedule a workshop or for additional information, please call us at 800.643.4316 or 603.893.1944.