« return to search results
|Innovation Workbench Onsite Workshop (TRIZ)
A three-day course that works with real problems and is designed to give individuals and teams hands-on experience with TRIZ innovation technology to generate more effective ideas while problem solving, eliminating waste, improving processes, or developing improvement strategies.
The Innovation Workbench course focuses on manufacturing or engineering applications. Both courses utilize software from the Ideation corporation (rental of the software for three months is included with the course fee).
Stimulate growth during real-life situations brought to the class by individual participants to learn:
- How to gain insights by exploring a situation from different perspectives to make sure the problem you work on is the problem that really needs to be solved.
- How to model the system you are working in and define how the sub-system elements relate to each other. From these system models, participants will learn how to find the leverage points for change in complex systems.
- How to utilize TRIZ system of operators to stimulate out-of-box thinking and generate effective improvement ideas.
- How to organize these ideas into concepts and then prioritize these concepts for implementation.
- How to use TRIZ technology to further enhance these concepts and make them ready for implementation.
TRIZ, a Russian acronym for "Theory of Inventive Problem Solving," is based on the work of Genrich Altshuller, Boris Zlotin, and Alla Zusman. Participants will find that today's innovation technology is very rich, and when combined with current quality technology, it can take team-oriented problem solving and process improvement to a higher level of efficiency and effectiveness.
Who Should Attend?
This three-day program is ideal for teams and individuals responsible for improving operational performance.