Ever wonder what could make your workplace more productive? Perhaps you fear something major, but maybe what needs attention is fairly minor. GOAL/QPC can help!
This onsite workshop takes the same down-to-earth, practical approach as The Memory Jogger 2 pocket guide to provide a basic understanding of the most commonly used Quality Control Tools and methods found in organizations today. The workshop will assist you in evaluating cycle time, costs, and other results related to your daily work, as well as provide tools to help improve product quality, productivity, and process management.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is ideal for individuals or team members, prospective trainers, facilitators, managers, team leaders, or coaches looking to expand their knowledge and skills for process improvement.
Trainers and facilitators with a comprehensive knowledge of Quality Control Tools are urged to attend GOAL/QPC’s Train-the-Trainer Workshops.
Request a Free Quote for a workshop onsite at your organization, call 800.643.4316 or email us at email@example.com
- How to gather, display, and analyze data based on facts
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and process-improvement techniques
- Hands-on practice that provides plenty of practical knowledge
- Run Chart: Tracing Data Trends over Time
- Check Sheet/Pareto Diagram: Using Data to Focus on Key Issues
- Histogram: Picturing the Distribution of Measurements
- Scatter Diagram: Measuring Relationships Between Variables
- Control Charts: Recognizing Sources of Process Variation over Time
- Flowchart: Picturing the Process
- Cause and Effect (Fishbone) Diagram: Dealing with Causes, Not Symptoms
- Various contexts for using the QC tools
- Seven Quality Control Participant Modules
- The Memory Jogger 2
To schedule a workshop or for additional information, please call us at 800.643.4316 or 603.893.1944.