« return to search results
|Project Management Techniques Onsite Workshop
With this workshop, GOAL/QPC covers all the basic skills that non-technical project leaders and project team members need to create more successful projects that require less re-work
It assists you in keeping projects within budget and completed on time, and it enhances team participation in both the planning and monitoring phases of a project. By following a step-by-step method of project management as outlined in The Project Management Memory Jogger, it provides an open architecture, allowing you to use it on any project in your organization.
Who Should Attend:
Intended for beginning project leaders and project team members (at all levels of the organization). Also appropriate for the people new to project management who are working on small and medium-sized projects. A perfect course for non-technical project teams.
What You Will Learn:
- How to plan, execute, and close out projects using an easy-to-follow, step-by-step method
- How to develop a deliverables schedule
- Risk assessment and development of countermeasures to reduce risk
- How to write a charter, create an effective project plan, monitor project progress, and manage changes to the project plan
- Practice the method by working through a project of your own, therefore completing some of your project work in class
- The Project Management Course Participant Guide
- The Memory Jogger II: A Pocket Guide of Tools for Continuous Improvement and Effective Planning
- The Project Management Memory Jogger: A Pocket Guide for Project Teams
To schedule a workshop or for additional information, please call us at 800.643.4316 or 603.893.1944.