Knowing the Seven Basic Quality Control Tools is great for your organization, but being able to share them with team members is even better! This workshop will prepare you for instructing and coaching others on the necessary tools for organizational improvement.
GOAL/QPC will assist you in refining your knowledge of each tool and provide you with practical experience in teaching others how to use the tools.
Who Should Attend:
Designed for instructors, trainers, managers and supervisors who have formal training in the 7 Basic QC Tools or significant exposure to their application. Experience in group instruction/facilitation will be helpful as these skills will not be covered.
The Memory Jogger II: Seven Basic Quality Control Tools Workshop
Purpose of the Workshop:
- Prepares you for instructing and coaching others on these transformative tools and techniques.
- Refines your knowledge of each tool.
- Provides you with practical experience in teaching others how to use the tools.
- How to teach each set of tools more effectively using GOAL/QPC's modular training materials.
- How to create a variety of learning events in your organization that are lively and practical.
- How to teach a tool in a one- to three-hour time frame enabling you to make maximum use of your time in your training efforts.
Tools You Will Be Taught:
- Run Chart
- Check Sheet / Pareto Diagram
- Scatter Diagram
- Control Chart
- Flow Chart
- Cause & Effect Diagram
- A copy of the instructor and participant guides for each of the 7 Basic QC tool modules
- The Memory Jogger II
- Coach’s Guide to the Memory Jogger II
- one CD-ROM containing full-sized masters of matching overheads (created in Microsoft PowerPoint) for each module
You take home training materials worth more than $300 all included in the cost of each workshop!
To schedule a workshop or for additional information, please call us at 800.643.4316 or 603.893.1944.