« return to search results
|Time Management Onsite Workshop
Spend Less Time Working But Get More Done
This practical, one-day workshop covers the concepts outlined in The Time Management Memory Jogger. Your team will learn the principles of organizing and will create a paper management system that they can use immediately upon returning to work. Participants will also examine their individual work processes and develop a more stream-lined approach that includes using technology to automate everything they need to do.
Learn How To:
- Examine how you are spending the workday and eliminate time wasters.
- Organize everything around you so you can think clearly and have more time to plan.
- Unclutter your mind with external cues that will help your retention.
- Prioritize your projects and explore ways to streamline the work.
- Incorporate the right technology and finish work more quickly.
Attain Organizational Excellence
The book used in this workshop, The Time Management Memory Jogger is part of GOAL/QPC's renowned Memory Jogger pocket guide series (more than 10 million copies sold). These concisely written guides enable people at all organizational levels to learn and apply tools, methods, and processes that are critically needed to attain world-class organizational excellence.