To place an order by phone, check the status of your order, identify the latest edition of a book, obtain a desk copy for a college/university professor, request a quote and all other inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Team. Frequently asked questions are listed below for your convenience.
8:30AM to 5:00PM EST Monday - Friday
Phone: 1-800-643-4316 or 1-603-890-8800
- Do you need to be a GOAL/QPC member to place an order?
- What are the benefits to becoming a GOAL/QPC member?
GOAL/QPC members receive discounts on our products. Members also receive a free copy of the Memory Jogger 2, and gain access to a special member’s section of the website.
- How do I place my order?
You may place your order here on our website, order by phone (1-800-643-4316 or 1-603-890-8800), fax (1-603-870-9122), or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Do you accept purchase orders/can you bill me for my order?
GOAL/QPC accepts purchase orders from companies with established billing accounts. To set up a billing account, please contact Customer Service.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
Do you have a distributor or reseller near me?
- Checks in US Dollars drawn on a US bank. Please fill out an order form and mail along with check to: GOAL/QPC, 8E Industrial Way, Suite 3, Salem, New Hampshire, USA. Checks should be made payable to GOAL/QPC.
- We also accept Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Credit card orders can be placed on our website or by phone/fax.
- International orders will be accepted as prepaid by check or wire; please contact Customer Service to obtain a quote.
Please click here to view a list of stores that sell our Memory Joggers.
- Can I check if a book is in stock and available to ship?
Most titles are in stock and ready to ship on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays ONLY. If you place your order before 12pm EST, your order will ship the same day. Otherwise, it will be processed to ship on the next business day. If we do not have sufficient stock, we will contact by phone or e-mail as soon as possible. Customer Service is also available to check current stock levels.
- What is your shipping & handling policy?
Our standard shipping method is F.O.B Origin; Freight prepaid and add. All orders will be billed for shipping and handling charges unless freight collect. Generally orders are shipped from Salem, NH within one business day from date of order unless the title is backordered. Orders are shipped ground service at the best possible rate, unless otherwise specified at time of order. Faster delivery methods are available upon request. If you would like your order to ship freight collect, please contact Customer Service.
- What are the estimated delivery times?
United States – between 1-6 business days by ground service
Canada – approximately 3-7 business days by ground service
International – approximately 3-5 business days by air
Global Mail option can take 4-6 weeks for delivery
Expedited shipping options are available for the US and Canada
Please contact Customer Service for more information.
- Can you ship internationally?
Yes, we are able to ship globally. GOAL/QPC is not responsible for duties & taxes; the shipping & handling charge is to cover the cost of delivery only.
- Will there be sales tax on my order?
Unless a tax-exempt certificate is forwarded for our records, tax will be charged in states where we have a presence. GOAL/QPC must charge sales tax for orders shipping to the following states: Massachusetts and Kentucky. GST is charged to orders shipping to Canada. If your company is tax exempt, please fax a copy of your tax exempt certificate to 603-870-9122 or e-mail email@example.com with reference to your order number.
- What is your return policy?
A return authorization is required for any return. Please contact Customer Service for authorization. Original packing slip or a front and back copy of packing slip must accompany all returns. No refunds or exchanges after 30 days, with the exception of bookstores and resellers. If you are a bookstore or reseller, please refer to your contract. Merchandise must be in resalable condition.
- The item I am ordering is a PDF file, how and when will it be sent to me?
Once your order has been processed, a Customer Service representative will e-mail the PDF file to the address you supplied within 1-2 business days. Web store orders provide immediated downloads after purchasing.
- What is the difference between pocket guides and desktop guides?
Pocket guides measure 3.5” x 5.5” and desktop guides are 5” x 7”. The content is the same. Desktop guides have a bigger font size than pocket guides.
- What is the perfect bound binding?
Perfect bound binding is a flat glued binding, perfect for bookstores or libraries. Spiral binding will easily remain open on its own and is great for desk reference.
- I have a technical question about my software and need assistance, who should I contact?
- Memory Jogger and Memory Jogger Plus+ Software: Please call 520-722-6154 or 800-729-0867
- Please contact Customer Service for all other products